Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thing 1 . . . and . . . Thing 2

Happy Dr. Seuss Week!!!!!
Are these not the coolest teachers you've ever seen?!  Let me tell you, there is no Dr. Seuss shortage here at Country Kids!  This week was FULL of Seuss!
Stories, projects, and Whoville Fun!
I cannot wait for you to see the insanely adorable art project we made. . .it is the cutest THING ever, but first, you have to take a peek at the Cat In The Hat!
OK. . .without further ado. . . I'm going to reveal my FAVORITE project of the year so far. . .in my opinion, it's tied with the adorable lobster we made last week!
It's Thing 1 and Thing 2!!!!!  Was I right?  Isn't it CUTE?!
No Dr. Seuss day would be complete without some crazy form of fun and silliness, so here you go. . .we danced with scarves!
All in all, Dr. Seuss Week is off to a great start, and would have been even better if we had would have had school on Wednesday. . .but instead. . .we enjoyed a much needed SNOW DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment